Zipp Labs is a Technology company based on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, specializing in the field of Delivery/Logistics and related fields utilizing advanced wireless patented “Sensor-to-Web” concepts as primary platforms.
The Zipp Labs team is composed of entrepreneurial developers with vast experience in mobile connectivity and the internet-of-things, having developed a wide range of potentially very successful business opportunities.
The core development team has extensive experience in developing technically advanced connectivity products, including significant Silicon Valley experience. The Zipp Labs concepts have game changing ‘Uber’ potential with the first platforms to be launched in 2015. These concepts can best be described as Sensor-to-Web applications and are all centered around the ‘zip code’ of private homes and businesses.
Zipp Labs’ applications:
- Are quickly to deploy
- Are lowering the costs of Supply Chains with a limited Capex
- Are enhancing consumer satisfaction
- Are vastly improving logistic processes and other activities around private homes
- Are offering fringe benefits to users of its applications
- Are contributing to a greener environment
- Are providing ‘Big Data’, allowing its customers to better manage their activities.
Zipp Labs has developed a variety hardware, mobile apps and proprietary software.